September 2012 - Inspiration 9.1
With Inspiration 9.1, you can now move your Inspiration diagrams and outlines between your desktop and your iPad!*
- Use your existing Inspiration documents on the iPad
- Continue working even when iPads are not available, but a laptop or desktop is.
- New “Export iPad Inspiration Maps…” command allows you to export Inspiration documents into a format that Inspiration Maps on the iPad can read
- New “Import iPad Inspiration Maps…” command allows you to import Inspiration Maps documents into Inspiration on your desktop
*requires Version 1.2 of Inspiration Maps for iPad, available in the App Store.
If you already have Inspiration 9, download your free update to 9.1.
February 2010 - Inspiration 9
Visual learning support for reading, writing and thinking across the curriculum
In every subject and across a wide spectrum of projects, Inspiration® 9 provides an essential framework for thinking -- helping students achieve more as they comprehend, create and communicate knowledge successfully.
- Customising a document helps increase retention of the information. Select from even more symbol images to create the most effective diagram for your learning style.
- Pick the visual map that's right for you - webs, diagrams and mind maps are all included in Inspiration 9
- Use Linking Phrases to easily explain relationships between ideas while creating concept maps.
Explore more organising, outlining and writing capabilities now available in Outline View
- Make visual connections in Outline View by showing or hiding symbols and Linking Phrases.
- Take multiple topics and make them one topic using Combine Topics.
- Use Break Apart to divide one long topic with multiple ideas into separate topics.
- Develop slides from content and snapshot graphics automatically generated from your Diagram, Map and Outline Views.
- Add, duplicate, reorder and delete slides and talking points to expand your presentation and communicate your message effectively.
- Use ready-made professional background themes, colours and font styles to create visually appealing presentations.
- Communicate visually by adding graphics from your computer and the Internet. Create your own snapshots from your diagram or mind map.
- Add impact to your talking points by including videos and sounds that play directly from your presentation.
- Link to and access online resources directly from your presentations with hyperlinks.
- Print your slides in various formats (with or without speaker notes) for handouts including 3x5 and 4x6 cards.
FREE Inspiration Presenter, available on the Inspiration 9 install CD and downloadable online:
- Play your presentation directly from Inspiration 9 or from any Windows® or Macintosh® computer.
- Present using a single screen or take advantage of speaker monitor support that shows speaker notes and other presenter information.