Follow these step-by-step instructions by Andy Mann, from Calhoun Intermediate School District in Michigan, to get acquainted with our newest web-based tool. At the end of these instructions, you’ll be able to successfully show the similarities and differences between two ideas through Webspiration Classroom™ service’s visual learning tools that will help you better visualize, comprehend, organize and analyze information. What I love about this featured Inspired Site is how visual it is! You won’t miss a step in these instructions because the screen shots help you follow along. What’s more is that these instructions can be used in your classroom to introduce your students to Webspiration Classroom. It can even be used with educators in professional development or technology training of this new collaborative Web 2.0 tool.
Did you find this step-by-step guide helpful?
Thinkspiration Ambassador, Inspiration Software
- INSPIRED SITE: A Compelling Use of Webspiration Classroom in a Communications Arts Course
- INSPIRED SITE: Step-by-Step Basics in InspireData
- INSPIRED SITE: Must-See Student Examples of Inspiration and Kidspiration Diagrams
- INSPIRED SITE: Lesson Plan Examples from the Experts
- INSPIRED SITE: Kidspiration for Every Subject