This week’s featured Inspired Site is an excellent eHow article by Emma Green, walking educators through the steps of creating a graphic organizer in Webspiration Classroom™ service. This activity is simple and easy. Best of all, it’ll help to engage your students with learning materials while increasing their comprehension and retention. So, this week try making a graphic organizer with these simple steps on eHow!
Thanks for sharing this with us Emma!
Check back next week to see the new featured Inspired Site!
Thinkspiration Ambassador, Inspiration Software
- INSPIRED SITE: A Quick Overview of Graphic Organizers
- INSPIRED SITE: An Adventure Through American History
- INSPIRED SITE: Must-See Student Examples of Inspiration and Kidspiration Diagrams
- INSPIRED SITE: A Compelling Use of Webspiration Classroom in a Communications Arts Course
- INSPIRED SITE: Kidspiration Activities for Kindergarten Through Fifth Grade